Sunday, October 04, 2009

Obligatory DC Photo Op

Spunky & Co. in front of the US Department of Education.

It was closed for the day and I pray one day it will be closed permanently.

Thanks to Kelly at the Accidental Homeschooler and her her family for taking the time to meet with us and show us around DC. The whole afternoon was unplanned and spontaneous (including the matching outfits) but from the the very first minute, I felt like I was meeting an old friend. Thanks Kelly, I'm already making plans for a return trip!

Finally, I was interviewed on the bus going out to DC by a former reporter of the Ann Arbor News (insert groan) but thankfully, he's a conservative. The newspaper has died (insert grin) so he has started a new conservative news site focusing on Michigan news. He did a feature on my blog that is up today. The interview took place at 4 AM, thankfully he waited after I had a shower for the accompanying photo.

Subscribe to SpunkyHomeschool by email

No comments: