Thursday, October 01, 2009

Defending the Dream in DC

Thanks to Scott Hagerstrom and the wonderful people at the Americans For Prosperity Foundation, I'll be attending and blogging the Defend the American Dream Summit in Washington, DC this weekend.

Featured speakers include, Newt Gingrich, Laura Ingraham, Senator Jim DeMint, Larry Kudlow, Rep. Mike Pence, and two of my personal favorite, Ed Morrissey of Hot Air and Hugh Hewittt. Morriseey and Hewitt were two bloggers that I began to follow on a regular basis in early 2004 and were instrumental in getting me to start my own blog.

The chartered bus leaves this evening and arrives in DC around 8 AM Friday morning. I've never been to Washington, DC; so despite the frantic schedule, I'm excited to see a few sites, take a stand for the American values, and share the whole weekend with two of my daughters.

I hope to share photos and updates throughout the weekend.

Subscribe to SpunkyHomeschool by email

No comments: