Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Congratulations

Henry and Janine Cate are the proud parents of a new son. The adoption was finalized on Monday. The Cates are also hosting the Carnival of Homeschooling and to celebrate their new arrival they've chosen a "Baby Bop" theme. Click on over and congratulate them and then check out some other homeschool blogs too.

And for Michigan teachers and homeschoolers, Applebee's wants to us congratulate us all for a job well done and reward us with a 99 cent meal (three meal choices available) all day today ( June 3). I'll be heading over to the Canton location for lunch; if anyone wants to join me, let me know.

Finally, a humble thanks to all those who have written and linked to my post, The Case Against Homeschooling, the original post and my rebuttal seems to have ignited a fire under a lot and inspired a lot of homeschoolers and given me quite a few new friends on Facebook!

Subscribe to SpunkyHomeschool by email.

No comments: