Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Expert or exploited?

When I watched this young man, I had the same feeling I had when I first saw Barack Obama deliver the keynote at the Democrat National Convention in 2004.

He's articulate and appears to have a bright future but don't you think it's too soon and that he needs a little more experience to go with that "expert" opinion?

Ironically, Michelle Obama felt the same way in 2004 about Barack Obama becoming POTUS saying "it's way too soon, he hasn't done anything yet."

I guess the older I get, the more I realize how little I knew back when I thought I knew a lot and how living out what I believe to be true is more difficult than just believing it is true. But sadly, our country and the media seems to idolize in the zeal of the young rather than the wisdom of the experienced.

No comments: