Thursday, April 23, 2009

Listen Live Today

I'll be interviewed live today on Crosstalk America at 3PM EST (2 PM CST).

The host, Ingrid Schlueter, and I will be discussing why parents choose to homeschool, how it has changed over the years, and what new opportunities are available to help parents homeschool their children.

Schlueter shared some of her thoughts about home education in an article, Home Education: A Viable Option. Like Schlueter, I continue to be grateful for the opportunity and privilege to home educate my children.

I hope you can listen today as we share our homeschool experiences. There will also be a time for callers to ask questions and share their thoughts. If you can't listen live, the shows are archived so you can listen when it is most convenient for you. But I do hope some of you can join us this afternoon.

Subscribe to SpunkyHomeschool by email.

No comments: