Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blogging the Midwest Convention

I'm excited to here at the Midwest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati, OH. I'll be bringing live updates of the various workshops and from the vendor hall. If you can't make it here, hopefully you'll still be able to glean a fresh burst of enthusiasm and inspiration for your homeschool.

The vendor hall is HUGE. I'm currently blogging from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine booth, but I'll be making my way around the convention hall beginning today and continuing through Saturday night when the convention closes. I already had a fun chat with the unit study lady, Amanda Bennett while checking into the Millenium Hotel which I must say is absolutely fabulous. My room is a two-room suite and for the first time in my life I have my own bathroom!

Kudos to Brennan Dean for putting this convention together. I'm honored to be here blogging. So if you can't be here then I'd encourage you to check out the speaker roster and workshop schedule and if there's a topic you're dying to hear about or a speaker you'd like to ask a specific question, leave a comment and I'll do my best to accommodate. Hopefully, I'll get my camera working soon and get some pictures posted too.

No comments: