Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meet Julio

A struggling college student who is destined to become the new darling of the liberal media.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry when I think about the next generation of Americans and how they look to the government to solve all their woes.

UPDATE: Julio seems to be enjoying all the attention he's getting including some job offers. He said,
"I have never felt this good except maybe when I got my Playstation3 for Christmas."
How bad can his life really be, if he has a Playstation3 and time to play it? Maybe if did something more productive earlier in his life, he'd have the skills now to do something besides flipping burgers at McD's. (See my previous post for further thoughts about young people and video games.)

Subscribe to SpunkyHomeschool by email.

Have you entered the Homeschool Blogger Contest?

No comments: