Friday, February 06, 2009

"Learning to let go" live podcast

I'll be giving a live podcast today at 8 AM (PST) / 11 AM (EST) as part of the Say What You Mean Convention. The topic for my talk will be "Learning to let go."

There's quite a bit written about how to begin homeschooling, but not as much about how it all ends. We all hear about the academic achievements but there is much more to letting go than just graduating from high school and moving on to college. I'll be sharing my own joys and struggles as I learn to let go; it's not as easy as you think.

Hope you can join me for this interactive podcast. But if not, it is being recorded so you can listen to it at your convenience.

Get all the details for attended here.

Subscribe to SpunkyHomeschool by email.

Have you entered the Homeschool Blogger Contest?

No comments: