Thursday, February 19, 2009

How's that again?

My twelve year old daughter came to me after taking her science test and said,

"Mom, I only got three wrong on my science test today. But don't worry, it's just because I didn't know the answers!"

I love homeschooling, if for no other reason than it gives me a reason to scratch my head and laugh at the same time.

Like the time my daughter said to me as she and I were cleaning up after a very busy and messy day, "Mom, it's a good thing you homeschool us, otherwise who would you have to help you clean up all of these messes each day!"

But please don't let these momentary lapses of intelligent thought fool you, my kids are brilliant -really they are.

Subscribe to SpunkyHomeschool by email.

Have you entered the Homeschool Blogger Contest?

No comments: