Monday, January 05, 2009

Where is Spunky?

I'm back from my Christmas break. My gift to myself was a computer-free holiday. I'm behind on my email, but taking time off allowed me more time to catch-up and connect with my family and friends. It was time well spent.

There are some upcoming events in 2009 that will allow me to connect with you that I wanted to let you know about.

Say Watch You Mean Convention: I'll be giving an online talk, Learning to Let Go, at this online event. February 4-6, 2009. Listeners will be able to ask questions and interact with one another as I share our family's homeschool joys and struggles as we launch our children into adulthood and their own walk with Christ.

Midwest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati: If you would prefer to connect in person, then this homeschool convention, April 16-19, is the place. I'll be live blogging and presenting a few workshops each day. I'm told there's also going to be a contest coming soon for hotel accommodations and entrance to the convention. So stay tuned.

No comments: