Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm alive

and breathing normally again.

Thankfully, the room has stopped spinning and the washer and dryer have started to spin once again. If I had money to invest, I'd buy stock in whoever makes Kleenex; they are likely to be one of the few companies that will survive the coming depression. After all, they don't call it the common cold because it's rare. I may as well profit, at least a little bit, from my own misery.

Our whole household was hit by this bug over the last few weeks. I think I was the last one to get it. Our home still sounds like the Carol of the Coughs each night, but I think the worst is over.

Posting may still be lighter than normal as I attempt to dig my way out of my inbox and my laundry room. I may even get the tree decorated before Christmas.

While I was away, the Carnival of Homeschooling was also posted. Check it out.

No comments: