Thursday, October 23, 2008

Memo to Obama supporters

A month or so ago when Obama said,
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
I don't think he meant it literally.

So sad.

I wonder if the mainstream media will do to Amanda Todd what they did to Joe the Plumber? Anyone want to guess how long it will before we know if she her taxes are paid up, or somebody claims she made it all up, or worse that the perpetrator is actually a victim of "white man's greed that runs a world in need"?

Update: I didn't have to wait long, because the "B" is backwards Michelle Malkin thinks this woman's story may be hoax. But HotAir quickly updates to reaffirm the young woman's credibility in this story.

Now, I'm not sure at all what to think about people's state of mind in this election; that an Obama supporter would beat up a McCain supporter, or that a McCain supporter would fake an attack for publicity. I just don't live in this kind of world to understand it at all. I may be a "sheltered" homeschooler after all.

Update II: She made it all up. (HT: Nance in the comments)

No comments: