Friday, September 05, 2008

Todd Speaks, Oprah Silent

Todd Plalin is obviously proud of his wife and proud of his country.

"If I’d had a crystal ball a few years ago, I might have asked a few more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA. It wouldn’t have mattered, though; when my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making government work for the people, it’s just best to get out of the way."



Do you think Todd Palin's support of his wife will quiet the Patriarchy crowd? I didn't think so either.

By the way, if you haven't heard Oprah doesn't want to get political so she's NOT asking Sarah Palin to be on her show.

"At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

Yeah, right.

No comments: