Monday, August 18, 2008

Freebie of the day

If you're not a subscriber to Freebie of the day already, you might want to give it a look. Today's free giveway is "If I Could Do It Over Again..." Thoughts and Advice from Homeschool Families (PDF ebook)

We recently surveyed over 800 homeschooling families about what has worked well and not-so-well for them in their homeschooling activities. We got some remarkable answers from this survey. One of the most intriguing questions we asked was this: “If you could do it over again, what would you change about how you have homeschooled in the past?” We got some great responses to this question, with some tips and suggestions that are well worth considering by both newbie and veteran homeschoolers alike. This ebook is an edited collection of the best of these.
I'm not sure what I'd do over again if I had the chance, but here's an answer that I'm sure many homeschoolers will agree on,
I wouldn't spend so much money on different curriculum. I would find what works, stick with it, and convince myself that my children aren't going to miss out on something else that's out there.
It is so hard not to be tempted by the latest trends, isn't it?

The e-book is only available for free today. But if you missed it, don't panic there will be another great freebie tomorrow. Get all the freebie details here.

No comments: