Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Honor Roll

Give honor to whom honor is due.

I would like to honor three ladies whose writings have been a source of inspiration and encouragement to me.

Dana at Principled Discovery for her excellent article Declaring His Power to the Next Generation in Homeschool Enrichment Magazine. She shares some thoughts from a variety of homeschoolers including two of my personal favorites, Carolyn Morrison, of Guilt Free Homeschooling and my own daughter Kristin.

Jill Novak for publishing her book The Gift of Family Writing. It includes contributions from a variety of bloggers as well. This is on my wish list for Christmas. Jill is offering the book free to military families.

Jules at Everyday Mommy for putting together the Moms For Modesty Campaign. I agree with the mission and the statement.

Well done ladies!

No comments: