Friday, August 11, 2006

Trump U

I wonder if the Commission on the Future of Higher Education included holding Trump University accountable?
"I created Trump University for a very specific reason - to help create the next generation of millionaires. Starting your own business is one of the best paths to that goal - and my new Entrepreneurship Mastery Program can really give you an awesome head start. My team of experts and 100% practical program content will help you hit the ground running and stay way in front of your competition. If you're at all serious aboutmaking it in your own business, my serious advice to you is: take this program!" - Mr. Donald Trump
If Ms. Spellings is worried about getting a decent return on the government's money, maybe she ought to enroll and see how the "experts" do it.

(HT: Al Moher)

Related Tags: , , , ,

No comments: