Melissa tagged me to answer a few homeschooling questions.
1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
The ORIGINAL Charlotte Mason Book series. Excerpts just aren't the same.
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT
The library. Who can afford to buy all the books?
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
I'm not going to answer this. It's too close to the start of the school year. If I mention something, undoubtedly someone has just bought it and the last thing they need to hear is how I wished I hadn't.
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR.
That's easy. Tapestry of Grace Year Four. We're doing Year One this year.
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Tapestry of Grace Year 2.
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
Rosetta Stone Spanish.
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
A library book finder. Who can afford all these library fines? Maybe it can double as a sock finder too! Who can afford all these new socks?
8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
Christian Book Distributors. I like a catalog that includes lots of options but isn't the size of a phone book.
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
Does Google count as a homeschooling website? If not then Tapestry of Grace or Donna Young.
10) TAG 5 PEOPLE
Janine, Linda Fay, Holly, Sherry, and Susan
And while I'm mentioning bloggers, Patricia is hosting the Carnival of Homeschooling this week. She's "swamped" with good posts.