Monday, June 12, 2006

Single Parent Homeschooling

Chris asked in a comment,

I am thinking about homeschooling next year. I'm a single mom. I was just trying to figure out how to do this...I don't know where to start. You all seem so experienced in this... any advice? Thank you.
I'd like to applaud you, Chris, for even thinking that this would be possible in your situation. Many people would just assume they can't do it. The fact that you are even considering the idea, shows how much you care and want the best for your children.

Here are some resources that may help you:

Single Parents Can Homeschool
Single Parent Homeschooling
Pine Blossom's Single Parent Homeschool Website
Janet's Journal (Pine Blossom's Blog)
Maggie Raye's Blog

and one of my favorite all around homeschool websites, The A to Z of Homeschooling.

If anyone has any experience in this area, please share your thoughts.

No comments: