Friday, June 02, 2006


The grand marshal of blogging Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit has a new book, An Army of Davids. It's on my summer reading list. It's always good to learn how to do something from those who do it well. One of the things I've noticed about Glenn is that his posts are usually only a sentence or two long; a paragraph at most. Since imitation is the greatest form of flattery, this post is my attempt at blogging the Glenn Reynolds way.

La Shawn Barber is blogging about the libertarian view on education. Some good food for thought.

Regenerate Our Culture is talking about media bias. Congrats to Hannah for snagging an interview with Marvin Olasky of World Magazine.

Veteran homeschooler Laurie Bluedorn shares a bit of encouragement to overwhelmed mothers worried about "having it all together".

The Common Room and I have something in common. She also adds her two cents on tolerating the intolerable.

Look who got the ClubMom gig! Congratulations Melissa!

Need a good summer read for your teen boys? My boys and I devoured this inspiring book.

Speaking of summer, Sherry shares 100 things to do for summer.

Henry Cate has an interview up with Jennifer James, publisher of Mommy Too! Magazine. She is a strong and vocal advocate for home education in the US African-American community and director of the National African-American Homeschoolers Alliance.

Izzy shared the website Escape from the public schools. It's a one stop spot for education links.

Palm Tree Pundit is hosting the next Homeschool Carnival. Submission info is here.

Carnival of Kid Comedy deadline is tonight. The carnival will be up on Saturday at Life in a Shoe. The deadline for baby number eight is just around the corner for Kim as well.

Boy, I could get used to this way of blogging. Just post and let others do my thinking for me. But I'm much too opinionated to make this a daily habit.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: