Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fridge Frame Fundraiser

Are you looking for a way for your family, church, or organization to raise some cash? Maybe even starting a little business with one of your children? And at the same time cleaning up the clutter on your refridgerator door.

Check out magnetic Fridge Frames. Fridge Frames is like having "Creative Memories" right on your fridge. Only without all the work.

I stumbled upon them when I was out shopping last summer. I bought a few to give for gifts. My family loved them. That's when I discovered their fundraising option.

We used Fridge Frame to help our children pay their homeschool band expenses. We were able to raise close to $300 for our family alone. Most families had similar success. This product sells itself. They can even be personalized. The frames work on file cabinets so they are great to help organize photos at the office.

I don't advertise many products on my blog. But I jumped at the chance to help John Larson spread the word on his product. So if you're looking for a way to help pay for your school books or soccer team, check them out.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: