Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Facing the Challenge

Yesterday, I met with a mother who is gearing up to begin homeschooling her two young daughters. She asked me an interesting question,


What has been your greatest challenge so far in homeschooling your children?
I gave her my answer, but now I'm curious how others would answer that question. I know everyone's circumstances are not the same, so the challenges will be different. That's why I'm asking for the input of others. Your ability to meet the challenge and overcome may be just the inspiration someone else needs today.

Rather than give my answer first, I'd like to hear from both beginning and seasoned homeschoolers. If you'd like, please share how you overcame the challenge as well. I'll share my response later today.

Update: My Greatest Challenge answer is here.

By the way, the Carnival of Homeschooling is up at the Homeschool Cafe and the Carnival of Education will be up today at the Lilting House.

Related Tags: , , ,

No comments: