Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Long and Winding Road

How do you drive for four hours and manage to go less than 100 miles? By driving the Blue Ridge Parkway and stopping every 10 minutes to take pictures. We decided yesterday, at the last minute to take the long route home. I'm glad we did. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous. You just don't see country like this in Michigan! We're in Charleston, West Virginia today. We should be in the Detroit area by this evening. (The Ohio Turnpike just doesn't make you want to stop like the mountains.)

I'm a little late, but the The Carnival of Homeschooling is up at Dana's.

I also received an email response from Dr. Tony Beam regarding my post, Another Pastor Speaks against Homeschooling. So if you've been wondering what he thinks, I should be able to post it tomorrow.

No comments: