There are so many excellent bloggers and nominees. Please take time to visit the blogs before casting your vote. It is tempting to just vote for the blogs you currently visit. But please take the time to visit all the blogs before you cast your votes.
Here are the rules.
1. No voting by email.
2. No anonymous votes. Please use a valid email or blog URL.
3. You can only vote once. Duplicates will be deleted and votes disqualified.
4. You can only vote for ONE blog in each category.
5. A blog can only win in ONE category vote.
6. In the event of a tie, both blogs will be given the award in that category.
7. In some categories, both a teen and a parent blog may be chosen.
8. Voting will end on December 26, 2005 at Midnight EST.
9. Winners will be announced as soon as all votes are counted and verified. No later than January 1st, 2006.
A special thank-you to those that helped me with these awards!
Thanks to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and HomeschoolBlogger.com for sponsoring this contest. Make sure you check out their websites. There is loads of homeschool information. Also, if you're not currently a subscriber to The Old Schoolhouse this would make an excellent Christmas gift for you or a friend.
Thanks to Jake Smith of StillThinking for the programming assistance and developing the poll page. And many thanks to the young ladies at Beauty from the Heart who spent many hours working on the nominations lists.
Many thanks to Jay from Cleveland and Andrea at A Typical Homeschool. They have designed blog buttons for all the nominees (above and to the right). So if you've been nominated in any category please feel free to use either blog button to let your readers know.
Please do not vote in the comments section. Comments are reserved for those who would like to thank Spunky Jr. or send her a Starbuck's gift card for all her hard work! I could not have done these awards without her. Thanks you so much!