Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thank you!


Thank you to Sallie at Two Talent Living for the Blogs of Beauty Awards. It is no small job to coordinate and execute such a task. Outstanding job!

Congratulations to all the blogs that won. There are some excellent blogs out there! I have learned about many new ones through this contest. (Here's a complete list of winners.)

Thank you to all selected me for Best Homeschooling Blog. The other finalists, Guilt Free Homeschooling and Dominion Family, are both excellent blogs. I hope you take the time to visit and learn from them.

Even though only one winner can be selected in these awards, I don't look upon my fellow bloggers as competitiors. We are more akin to fellow comrades in a desire to do the best for the Lord, our families, and one another.
Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13

Thankfully, that is one race where we can all be winners and I hear the awards banquet will be heavenly.

(Note: There is still time to nominate in the Homeschooling Blog Awards 2005. This is an award for those bloggers who homeschool.)

No comments: