So I'd like to open up the whole blogosphere to the
Homeschooling Blog AwardsIf there are enough bloggers who think this is a good idea, I'll host it. Here are some of the categories that I thought of.
- Best Homeschooling Mom Blog
- Best Homeschooling Dad Blog
- Best Homeschooling Family blog
- Best Homeschooling Teen blog
- Best Informational Homeschool blog
- Best Inspirational Homeschool blog
- Best Homeschooling Humor blog
- Best Team / Group Homeschool Blog
- Best Homeschool Curriculum / Business Blog
- Best Homeschool Blog Design.
- Best Canadian Homeschool Blog
- Best International Homeschool Blog
If I do this I will accept nominations for a few weeks. I'll determine the deadline if there is enough interest. And then voting will begin after the nominating time has ended. Any one can nominate a blogger but nly those blogs that are homeschooling (or all graduated) will be allowed to be nominated.
So what do you think? Feel free to pass this along and ask your readers if they would like to see something like this. Leave your feedback in the comments but don't nominate anyone until I am certain this will be a go. I'll post another thread for nominations. Also, if you can think of another category, please share it as well.