Thursday, October 27, 2005

Need More Time?

I had a very important meeting yesterday. While sipping my beverage of choice, I happened to read the side of the cup. Here's what it said,

Americans spend an average of 28 hours a week watching television - which means in a typical life span we devote 13 uninterrupted years to our TV sets! The biggest problem with mass media isn't low quality - it's high quality. Cutting down just an hour a day would provide extra years of life - for music, and family, exercise and reading, conversation, and coffe. - Micheal Medved, Author of Right Turn and radio talk show host.

Since I don't watch any television - Does that mean I have 13 more uninterrupted years to blog? Unfortunately, I don't think it works out that way.

Here's more of my thoughts on television, "Don't Control the remote....Control the Appetite"

No comments: