Friday, September 16, 2005

How to Write for $1.99


If someone promised to help you and your children learn to write better for only $1.99; I'd say that it would be worth the risk wouldn't you? (I"ve spent alot more than that on writing books over the years!)

Well, that's what husband and wife team Herbert and Jill Meyer have done. They have turned their best selling book How to Write into an e-book and are selling it $1.99. This book is being used in colleges and homes around the world.

I downloaded my copy earlier this week and it is excellent. The book can be read in about an hour but I'm going to have to keep it handy for reference all the time. I plan on having my older two children read it this year. I also hope to implement some of the strategies with the younger ones.

Visit their website How to Write to read the reviews and look at a few sample page (PDF link)

Happy writing / blogging!

Note: Mr. Meyer also has a very interesting video The Seige of Western Civilization available that I'm looking forward to getting my hands on soon. We're doing the 1900's this year so I think his perspective will be useful to make sense of what's going on in the world. After all, this is the man who forcast the collapse of the Soviet Union in the 1980's as a Special Assistant to the Director of the CIA during the Reagan Administration. Read Herb's bio here. (Warning: Be prepared to be impressed!)

No comments: