Thursday, August 11, 2005

Transformation of the Inner Me

I AM WONDER WOMAN! Yes, it's true! But before you click off in total disgust at my apparent arrogance let me explain how I came to this profound conclusion.

I AM WONDER WOMAN - Stage One

I can do it all. Have lots of babies while my husband is in night school and working full time. Potty train all my children by 6 months and use only cloth diapers before then. Wear a size 6 outift the day after delivery, that I sewed the day before delivery. Home educate using only "living books" that are still sprouting roots from the binding. Eat only organically grown non-genetically modified foods where no animals have been harmed. And in my free time tell everyone else how to do it too. Yep, that's me, I AM WONDER WOMAN.

I AM WONDER WOMAN - Stage Two

I wonder if I'm doing anything right? Are the children learning anything? I'm beginning to wonder if I am going nuts. Becoming gen-u-whine squirrel feed. I wonder why I ever thought that I could do this? Did Charlotte Mason ever have a bad year? I wonder what Debi Pearl would do right now? I wonder what's for dinner tonight? I wonder when the last time my children's sheets were changed? I wonder why I don't care when the last time my children's sheets were changed? Yep, that's me I am wonder woman.

I AM WONDER WOMAN- Stage Three

"Who am I, O LORD God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?...There is no one like you, O LORD" 1 Chronicles 17:16.

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! Psalm 8:9

I stand in awe and wonder before a faithful God. Thank you Lord, that I am not the woman I used to be. I truly am a wonder woman.

No comments: