Friday, August 26, 2005

Ten things about Spunky

Since it's Friday, I thought I'd do my own neme and share some things about myself.

1. I'm almost 5'2" (if I stand very straight) and three of my six children are taller than me.

2. I usually don't eat after 7PM and I've never been on a diet.

3. I have been on TV three times. When I was 5, I was Belinda on Bozo; I was on a game show called Bowling for Dollars with my dad when I was 8; and as a mom, I debated a lesbian on TV. I had the most fun at my last appearance.

4. I can't jump.

5. I can't run.

6. I can't swim.

7. I married a man who can do all three very well.

8.I'm 42 and to the dismay of many friends have little grey and have never dyed my hair.

9. My daughter and I went to Hawaii for 10 days and spent less than $200 total.

10. I hate writing but love to blog. (And I'm a terrible proof reader so please excuse the grammar.)

No comments: