Saturday, August 06, 2005

A New Blogger

Corrie has just started a new blog called The Pineapple Pundit. Here's how she describes herself,

I am married to my husband, Curt, and we have 9 children from 19 thru 2 years of age. We are home schoolers and we attend an Evangelical Free Church. We are born and bred "cheeseheads" and we now live right over the border in Illinois.
I'm looking to what a "cheesehead" mother of nine has to say and I thought others might as well. Judging from her first two posts I'd say she's off to a great start.

And it looks like Molly's site My Three Pennies may need to be renamed into "My Three Bloggers" since Jenna and Holly have now joined with Molly to do a team blog. Glad to see Holly back into blogging again.

If you've just recently started a blog feel free to leave a comment and let us know about you. (Or even if you've been blogging a while, go ahead and remind us you're out there!)

No comments: