Sunday, July 10, 2005

Thanks to Beloved Books

Thanks to Heather at Beloved Books for sharing my article on Youth Group with her audience at Christianhomeschooling.US. The website is to designed to encourage homeschooling families. I was honored to be included in the list of some pretty impressive writers including Cindy Rushton. I hope you check it out.

Also, Heather is offering a camp for families here in MI in August called FIRE 2005.

It sure looks tempting. They have lined up excellent speakers at an awesome campground. The price is affordable too! So if you're looking for a fun family vacation of inspiration this may be your adventure.

(This is very close to our house but unfortunately we are not able to attend this year. But if you decide to go let us know. We may be able to get up there for the day.)

This computer is mysteriously working today and so I'm breaking my no Sunday rule to take advantage of the good fortune.

No comments: