Friday, June 10, 2005

Thinking Like a Blogger

I have been asked to write an article on blogging with the subject being "Thinking Like a Blogger." If I may be so bold as to ask for your help, what is the one thing that you wished someone had told you to do when you started your blog? And if you have any other suggestions on blogging that you think ought to be inlcuded let me know. I can't link to all who make suggestions but I may be able to squeeze in a shout out for a few of the more original tips and ideas if I use them.

Also, if you have a tip on how you have successfully marketed a product or service on your blog feel free to share that as well.

Thanks for your help. The article is due soon so don't hold back. I'll let you know when it is published. You can also e-mail if you would prefer.

No comments: