Monday, June 27, 2005

I haven't forgotten

I know I am woefully behind on some of my promised posts and adding people who have e-mailed me to add them to the blogroll. (I"m trying to get all 50 states listed.) I am upgrading my template and so some of this should get done soon.

I just finished a few articles for The Old Schoolhouse for their site launch at The whole thing should go be up and running in the next few weeks. This should be fun. Thankfully, my part is just about done.

The Thinking Toolbox just arrived from Mind and Media. We really enjoyed the Fallacy Detective by the Bluedorns so this should be fun to review. I love logic books. There so.......logical.

Also, I am working on the posts on husbands and homeschooling. I have had a few people e-mail me with questions in that area. This is a tough subject and one I don't want to handle lightly. I want to be cautious in what I say and how I say it. I am also working on my review of Created to Be His Helpmeet.

Add to that homeschooling, laundry, cleaning, and Starbuck's dates, and I'm one busy lady. So stay tuned, I haven't forgotten.

No comments: