Friday, May 06, 2005

Thank God It's Friday!

It's been a busy week here at Spunky's house. We went to Greenfield Village with Mom of 7 and had a great time. Go to Spunky Jr.'s to see a few beautiful photos. Today, we are working at a garage sale to help a friend raise money for an orphanage in Russia. And the children are auditioning for the local youth symphony. Kristin is nervous but the boys...well their boys. "Either they like me or they hate me not much I can do about it!" that's their attitude.

Then it's Mother's Weekend. I'm always trying to make that day last longer and longer and with 6 children one day just isn't long enough to celebrate. Tonight, we're going to a Monte Nagler photo exhibit. He's a local treasure and we look forward to seeing his work. The rest of the weekend is yet to be determined but never uneventful. (Also, don't miss my Mother's Day gift to you!)

Lastly, since this is the end of the school year for many I would like to have a small awards ceremony. (Don't worry there will be no long speeches.) I would like to give out the Perfect Attendance Award to my mother. She has always been there for me and my children and never missed a day. She has consistently put her desires aside to make life better for all us. I love you mom! You are a blessing to me! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: