Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Lord gave me this poem during a difficult homeschool year. It is my (early) Mother's Day gift to encourage all the mothers who are dedicated to their family and raising their children for the Lord.

Together We'll Get It Done

September began in earnestness and relative ease
But fell away by mid-November...
It all started with one little sneeze!!

In no time at all, it was Christmas and all of its worry,
It all seems so distant now, what was the hurry?

January began with renewed vision and hope,
But things kept coming up, "Oh, why can't I cope?"

So now it is May and June is so near,
Nothing seems to get done with out someone shedding a tear!


"Come," says the Lord, "Rest in me."
"You view the year alot different than I do you see."

That child who was taught him comfort and love.
That neighbor in gave a taste of heaven above.

All those projects and ideas started but never sewn,
You sewed seeds of love, mercy, and grace and my how they've grown.

So see through MY eyes, my dear sweet one,
Your job is not yet finished, but...

Together we'll get it done.
Speaking of Mother's Day, Victoria has a new store with great items to outfit the whole homeschool family. I think the tote bag is my favorite. Spunky Jr. are you listening?

No comments: