Monday, April 11, 2005

Too busy readin' to do much bloggin'

I have had a great bit of interest in the convention and spent most of my blogging time reading a whole lot of really interesting blog sites that I never knew existed. This has been good for my brain but bad for laundry, food, kids, schooling, and everything else a homeschool mother of 6 is supposed to be doing with her time. So I am taking the day off. I went from the Land of Oz to the Land of Blogs too quickly and I just need a break from it all.

Please keep on passing the word around about the convention. There have been updates as well so keep checking to see what's happening. Homeschool bloggers are a great bunch to work with and I look forward to all the entries. For those that are wondering what this all about get the details here.

See you tomorrow.


No comments: