Wednesday, April 27, 2005


Edwonk is also hosting the Carnival of Education. Take a few minutes and stop by and see what others are thinking about in all areas of education not just homeschooling.

Also, here is an amazing offer from the Old School House Magazine if you sign up for a two year subscription ($19.95) you will receive $300 in free gifts. Subcribe Online (click here) or call in your order to 1-888-718-HOME or 530-889-1698. Please tell them Spunky Homeschool sent you if you call and subscribe. They are only offering 5000 free gift sets and 2000 are already gone. I have heard great things about this magazine and I am looking forward to my first issue. But you better hurry if you want yours. (Oh, and I don't make any money off this they just like to keep track of where people heard about it.)

I hope to be updating my blog roll shortly. There are so many new bloggers I have learned about since the convention and will be adding them soon.

No comments: