Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My Heros

Barbara at Mommy Life asked me to tell who my heros are. That's easy for me to share.

Esther: A woman of God who obeyed the Lord and remained loyal to her husband in the face of difficult circumstances and liberated her people.

My mom: A woman of God who obeyed the Lord and remained loyal to her husband in the face of difficult circumstances and liberated her family. She is my role model of unconditional love.

Ronald Reagan: His unbridled optimism gave hope to a young girl struggling to stay positive on a college campus (U of Michigan) that was increasingly negative and gave me the freedom to follow my convictions.

My husband: He chose to marry me after only knowing me a month and then when he got to know me better he still said "I do" (That's a blog for another day)

These four people with the help of the Lord have changed the course of my life. It is my heart's desire to live by their example.

Who are your heros?

Spunky

No comments: