Saturday, April 16, 2005

I love to read

Always have and probably always will. There is a new site, Mind & Media that is interested in learning what other bloggers think about books so I have signed up to be a reviewer. The purpose is to generate interest in the newly published books. I think this is a great idea and look forward to reading my first book. Thanks Molly for letting me know about this opportunity.

Speaking of books, I have not talked about what my husband is writing. He is currently writing a book with the working title "Personal Finances: Training You to Train Your Children". It is based on a series of talks that he does about money, the bible, and your children. I admit I am a bit biased but he's done a wonderful job teaching our children. The book is going to be helpful if you find it difficult to teach your children about how to handle their money. It will be out....well....when it's done.


No comments: