Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Attention All Bloggers

I was asked to give a talk next Thursday evening on Passing Your Faith and Values On to Your Children. I would love to have input from those who have had success in this area as well as what you have learned from any setbacks. You can respond in three ways:

1. Post a comment here.

2. Blog about it and I will link to you (I will keep a running post going if I get enough) as well as reference you in a handout.

3. If you would like to remain more private you can e-mail me at
spunkyhomeschool at yahoo dot com

If you haven't started a blog yet this may be a great time to get started. All ideas and suggestions are welcome. You don't have to be a homeschooler.

Feel free to pass this along to others bloggers as well. We can all learn from one another. I look forward to your ideas.


Update: Palm Tree Pundit has a great perspective on this topic. Read it here.

No comments: