Thursday, February 10, 2005

Homeschool Friendly Websites

While I am in inroduction mode I thought I'd introduce you to to two other websites that have been the most helpful in my homeschool years. They both have been a source of inspiration and motivation for me. I encourage you to check them out.

Managers of their Homes, is a website dedicated to helping families get it all done. They ought to know they have 8 children. They have also written a couple of books that are worth checking out.

No Greater Joy, is a source of pure wisdom and inspiration in an age of confusion and chaos. There newsletters are read and reread at my house by my husband and I, as well as, our children. Their book To Train Up a Child is a must read. If you check out their site please read their latest article Living Parallel Lives in the Same Space. Long and very thought provoking stuff. Print it out and read it when you can really focus on what is being said.

Spunky

No comments: